Sales and Rentals Update
Face-to-face auctions and open for inspections have been banned once again across metropolitan Melbourne.
Remote auctions away from the office allowed, however all new sales and rental inspections
are on hold till further notice.
Prior to Inspecting a sale or rental property (ie Permitted Work Only)
- Please lodge your full application via 1Form (Rentals only)
Please do not make an appointment to a property if you have the following symptoms : -
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- If you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- If you have or may have a suspected case of COVID 19
Please cancel your appointment on the day if you have any of these symptoms.
During your Inspection
- Please use hand sanitizer which will be available upon all inspections.
- Please practice social distancing ie 1.5m at all times
- Do not touch anything within the home. Our agent will open cupboards, draws, robes etc prior to the viewing.
- Only one person at a time can inspect plus the agent
- Face Masks must be worn at all times during inspections
Sales and Rental Updates
The national cabinet are in continued discussions with the REIV (Real Estate Institute of Victoria) we will update any changes as they are notified to us.
We will continue to attend to your enquiries via emails.